Friday, November 12, 2010

You're Welcome

I was calculating fabric requirements today for a quilt I'm drafting and had way too many numbers stuck in my head - along with other things. I thought I might be able to find some handy-dandy charts on-line to help me avoid all of the number computations - and, boy, oh, boy did I ever. A veritable treasure trove of resources all at one site - hallelujah!

Want to calculate backing requirements for a quilt (this is where I always get tripped up)??? Need binding algorithm to help you make adequate binding for your new project??? Do you know off the top of your head how to do yardage conversions??? Just how big is a queen size bed, and how big should a queen size bed quilt be??? Well - I've got the place for you!!!


Run, don't walk, to this link and print off everything you can get your hands on - lots and lots of great links to ease your quilting math queries. Thank you Neeedlepointers, from the bottom of my heart and the corners of my number congested brain - - - you saved the day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment