Monday, August 2, 2010

On Life Support

It's been 2 weeks - my poor little lap top is still in the ICU on life support. Many have been suggesting I pull the plug, but I'm not ready to give up - I love the little guy. Things were looking up for awhile - the geeks removed 118 infected files and we thought we'd turned a corner. But the problem ran deeper - they had to ditch the memory - inducing a chemical computer coma - allowing the geeks to re-establish a new baseline. It's still blue screening but they are giving me hope and I'm standing by the little guy - I'm hopeful to get good news today or tomorrow. Please hang in there a few more days.

A positive note: all of my free time off of the laptop has given me lots of creative time. I've got tons to share with you when I'm back up and blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment