Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Peek Inside My Shopping Bag

So - - - what did I come home with in my shopping bag - - - well, from City Quilter I purchased a yard of this amazing Japanese fabric, isn't it great?

Look at the texture from the nubby weave!
Selvage worth keeping - wonder what it says???
From Purl Soho more Japanese fabric - a yard of Etsuko Furuya for Kokka - I've been wanting to play with this fabric for some time now.
Love the colors and the bicycle - - - it's more of a canvas weight - perfect for a bag.
My last purchase - purse handles - I'd seen these on the Purl Soho blog and decided I needed to give them a try. They come in two sizes - I bought one of each. The package contains the metal purse frame and a paper twine rope.

I love the burnt orange color of the ball.

And, now I need your help - - - here are the instructions - - - yikes!!! No worry - I think Purl has the instructions on line - I'm fairly certain I can figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment