Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spiro-Mania

I promise this will be my last Spirograph post for at least a month - but you're going to love this one - there's something in it for you too!!! So here is a stack of my pouches that I made with the pattern from Atkinson Designs (and two of my own design) - love the colorful zippers!
I purchased a quarter yard of each of the Spirograph fabrics and was able to make five pouches - the 2 smaller ones in the center are my own designs with a gusseted bottom.
These pouches are great for holding all of your quilt shop customer loyalty cards, yours favorite shoe rebate card, and the over-worked book store card, not to mention cash (what's that?), loose change, credit cards, your favorite lipstick, your cell phone, camera, and those annoying "readers".

And now here is your treat - click the pretty Spirograph design below to link to a virtual Spirograph - so much fun!!! Have fun playing!!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Love the pouches! :)

Post a Comment