Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Treats - Not Tricks!

More Halloween treats - how cute are these?
I smile every year I take these little guys out of their storage box. A few years ago I invited my neighbors in for a crafting day - we had so much fun making our Halloween triplets.
Here's our witch - love the nose! Have a good look at the eyes - they are vintage buttons.
The polka dot cat . . .
and the twig stemmed Jack-o-lantern.
I display them in this vase - isn't it great - a coil vase made by one of my daughters when they were in elementary school.
They are called jinglers because they have bells attached.
You can find the pattern for these jinglers in the book Spooky Threads by Need'l Love - that's if you can find the book - I'm not sure if's it's still in print.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

These are delightful! Wish I had a fun, crafty neighbor like you!

Diane Mina Weltman said...

I am one of the fortunate neighbors who made these triplets with Lisa and every year when I put them out I think on that fun, crafty day. Lisa's joy, talent, and whimsy are blessings.

Post a Comment